Some quick fun facts about this amazing fruit:
- Avocados are a heart-healthy, nutrient-dense superfood and are loaded with monounsaturated fatty acids
- They contain good fats and are naturally sodium, sugar and cholesterol-free
- Avocados have dietary fibre. Fun fact, fibre is very important for overall gut health
- They contain more potassium then bananas
- The healthy fat content found in them may help you absorb nutrients from plant foods
- They are loaded with antioxidants that can protect your eyes
- An avocado MAY help with preventing cancer
- Avocado extract MAY help to relieve symptoms of arthritis
- Eating this amazing fruit MAY help to shed some weight
In a 100g serving of avocado, there is 160 calories, 2 grams of protein and 15 grams of healthy fats. It contains 9 grams of carbs, and 7 of those are fibre.
All in all, this is an amazing source of nutrients and it is delicious to boot! So give one a try before it is too late…get it? Maybe this photo will help you:
Please Keep This Disclaimer in Mind:
This article is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases. We cannot provide medical advice or specific advice on products related to treatments of a disease or illness. You must consult with your professional health care provider before starting any diet changes, exercise or supplementation program, and before taking, varying the dosage of or ceasing to take any medication.