For those of you who may be sensitive to grains like oats, but miss that morning bowl of warm awesome, this one is for you! Super quick and easy.
2 TBS Shredded Coconut
2 TBS Ground Flaxseeds
2 TBS Chia Seeds
1-2 TBS Maple Syrup
1/2 Cup Boiling Hot Water
1/2 Cup Plant Based Milk or Regular Milk
Additives: You could also add hemp seeds, or nuts and seeds to bulk it up even more!
1) Place the shredded coconut, flaxseeds, chia seeds and maple syrup into a bowl.
2) Add the boiling hot water and mix it around until it makes a thicker consistency.
3) Now add in the plant milk and stir around. You can add in as much or as little of the plant milk you wish, it just depends how runny you like the consistency.
4) Put your favourite fruit, nut butter or other toppings to add more flavour and nutrition.
5) As I mentioned, you can add hempseed or other nuts and seeds to the base recipe as you wish to add more flavour and nutrients!
If you give this one a try, be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can share your wonderful creations with my community!
Thank you and enjoy!