Bring your chicken from bland to unreal by just adding spices. It takes just a few minutes to make up the marinade, and the longer you leave the chicken with it before cooking, the better. However, if you are in a rush, throwing this on and cooking right away is easy peasy and just as delicious!
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp curry powder
Sprinkle of chilli flakes
1 TBS olive oil
1 TBS maple syrup
1) Mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, curry powder and chilli flakes.
2) Add in the olive oil and maple syrup, it should make a thicker to medium liquid mix.
3) Place on the chicken breast or whole chicken and massage it in with your hands.
4) Leave for a few hours or over night to marinade. If you do not have the time, you can put the marinade on top and cook right away as well.
5) Follow your cooking instructions for what part of the meat you are using and bingo! You have an easy dinner.
Cooking for chicken breast: 20 min at 450F.
If you give this recipe a try, be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can share your creations!