A bar that is free of almost everything you may be asking, what’s left? Well, there are key ingredients in these bars that are packed full of nutrients and flavour! The best part? It’s so easy to make!
2 cups Dates
1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 cup Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Brazil Nuts
1/4 cup Almonds
1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp All Spice
1) If you have a high speed food processor you can skip this step. If you do not have a powerful food processor, you could try cutting up the ingredients or using a mortar and pestle. However, you may not get the consistency you need. Also, if your blender is not a high speed one, you may want to be sure you soak the dates overnight or in boiling hot water for at least 20-30 min to soften them so to take the pressure off the food processor motor.
2) Put all of the ingredients into the food processor and blend together until there is a clumpy consistency.
3) Then line a pan with parchment paper and put the nut and seed mix into the pan. Then push down on the nuts and seeds evenly until it clumps into one.
4) Put into the fridge for 20-30 min and take it out to cut it into bars in desired size. Or you can roll the ingredients into balls.
5) When you are not enjoying them, keep them in a sealed container in the fridge as once they soften they will not hold their shape.
If you give these a try, be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can share the love!