This is a super easy recipe you can finish within 20 min! And it’s ingredients that are usually found in your kitchen already.
For the sauce:
2 TBS Tamari or Coconut Aminos (make sure they are gluten free if you are celiac!)
2 TBS Maple Syrup
1 TBS Green Thai Paste
1 TBS Grainy Mustard
For the stir fry:
One medium onion
4 cloves of garlic
1 thumb size piece of ginger
Package of ground turkey
Mixed frozen veg – broccoli, kale, butternut squash
1 Cup of brown rice
Salt and pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients for the stir fry sauce in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Boil 2 cups water and put in 1 cup of the brown rice and follow the packet instructions for cooking.
- Cut up the ginger, onion and garlic cloves into small pieces. Put them in a pan with a bit of oil to cook. Once they are browning, go onto step 4.
- Add in the ground turkey and cook until semi-cooked. You do this so the meat is not over cooked while the veg cooks.
- Add in the stir fry sauce you made.
- Add in the frozen veg and continue to cook until they are not frozen anymore.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Enjoy your dinner!