Have you been wondering how to make a paleo banana bread moist, soft, and delicious? How about a banana bread for anyone with acid reflux or any other digestive issues? This will be the bread for you! Simple ingredients and really easy to make!
3 medium bananas
1/4 cup and 1 TBS egg whites
2 TBS olive oil
2 cups almond flour
1 TBS baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
- Using a food processor or bowl, put the banana’s in and mash them until smooth.
- Then add in the rest of the wet ingredients – olive oil and egg whites.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, until smooth and no lumps.
- In a baking tin, at the ingredients and smooth out. You can grease the tin or add parchment paper.
- Put in the oven at 350 degrees F for 45-50 min or until golden brown and test with a toothpick and if it comes out clean, it is ready.
Let it cool down and enjoy!