You won’t regret making these muffins, they remind me of my mum’s banana muffins. Believe me when I say, that is something to be proud of.
1 cup 1 to 1 Bob’s Redmill Gluten Free Flour
1 cup Almond Flour
1/2 cup Cane Sugar
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
4 Bananas (browner the better)
1/2 cup Olive Oil or Oil of Choice
1/4 cup Walnuts
1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In your food processor or bowl, add in all the dry ingredients that include: gluten free flour, almond flour, cane sugar, baking soda, baking powder. Mix until smooth.
- Next into your food processor add in your bananas, eggs, and olive oil. Now mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Add in your walnuts and coconut and pulse the food processor.
- Put 2-3 tbs of mixture into each of your muffin tins (I used large muffin tins). This recipe makes 12 muffins.
- Place it into the oven for 20 min or until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick or knife comes out of the middle of one without any batter on it.
- Let the muffins cool, and enjoy!
Let me know in the comments below if you give this recipe a try!