Not to toot my own horn, but I think this curry is super delicious! Especially the next day when the flavours can really combine together. This meal is both savoury and sweet, the best of both worlds! If you are looking for a quick meal, that your taste buds will celebrate, this is the dinner for you!
6 Chicken Thighs
2 TBS Green Thai Paste
2 TBS Fish Sauce
2 TBS Coconut Sugar
1 Can White Beans
1 Can Coconut Milk
1/3 Cup Vegetable Broth
2 Mangos Chopped into Chunks
1 Cup Rice – Brown or white, whichever your preference
- Cook your rice as per the package instructions. Mine was 1 cup of brown rice per 2 cups of water for 20 min.
- Place some oil in a pan and heat it at medium heat for 2-3 min.
- Add in the cut up chicken thighs, when they touch the pan it should sizzle right away.
- Cook for 5 min at medium heat.
- Add in the green Thai paste, mix it into the chicken.
- Now add in the fish sauce, coconut sugar, white beans and cook for another 2-3 min.
- Add in the coconut milk and vegetable broth with the mango chunks, and bring it to a boil on high heat for 4-5 min. Then let it simmer for 5 min.
- Place your rice into a bowl and add the curry on top.
Let me know in the comments below if you give this recipe a try! Share it on Pinterest, IG, FB, or with friends and spread the love 🙂